- I'm glad I forced myself to include a few pairs of heels this time around. It gave me the chance to break them in only to realize: 1) Ann Taylor perfect pumps are the most comfortable heels ever. This is saying a lot coming from a wobbly-walker. 2) One of my feet is bigger than the other. I need to find inserts for my rsvp Tarans now.
- I did end up wearing every item at least once, but many were not worn more than that (failed goal). I definitely played favorites because the J.Crew blue indian shirt and ASOS hot pink blouse both made numerous appearances.
- I should have included more dresses (Forever 21 lace dress didn't count since it's too short, so I really only had the Ann Taylor crochet dress) because wearing dress-as-a-top and dress-as-a-skirt is so fun and versatile.
- My favorite look is from day 30. On the flip side, my least favorite look is from day 6, but mostly because of the bottom half. What are yours?
- I didn't do so well with the shopping ban :( Darn these spring sales and my lack of willpower! I ended up buying: an Ann Taylor necklace + skirt, a Forever 21 necklace + ring + skirt (still debating about keeping), Zara wedges (returned), H&M maxi dress (returned), and Old Navy shirt for a grand total of $81.
- I'm not as much of a scarf lover as I led myself to believe. It feels like I only bust these out during the 30x30s to make similar outfits look "different," hahaha.
- The best surprise was rediscovering my Express bootcut/flare jeans. How have I not paired jeans with heels until NOW?! Well, I guess I haven't found comfy heels until now.
Picture recap with my thirty items:
Thank you for taking the time to follow along the last thirty days. Feel free to leave suggestions on how I could improve the next time around or just comments in general.