Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Distressed

I'm reliving my younger days through these ripped jeans, but dressing it up with heels and a blazer. Did that do enough to take attention away from the rip below my knees? Probably not. Quarter-life crisis is here to stay :D
necklace: Ann Taylor winter sparkle (eBay; similar; similar)
tee: H&M basic jersey (similar; similar)
blazer: theory Bindi Tailored (similar; similar)
belt: Old Navy tie (similar)
bracelets: Forever 21 rope/cable bangle (the real deal; similar);
Forever 21 rhinestone snake chain (sold here; similar)
ring: Forever 21 faceted faux gemstone (sold here)
jeans: Hollister boot destroyed (sold here; similar)
bag: Balenciaga city (this season's version sold here)
shoes: Zara court shoe with snakeskin toe (sold here; similar; peep-toe)

15 comments:

  1. I like the jeans....just enough edge without being over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the simplicity of the pieces of this outfit! Yet it ties all in together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer and jeans look so good on you! I gained a few lbs this summer and all my jeans are too tight at the waist! EEP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this look! I have a pair of ripped jeans that I absolutely adore and they fit perfectly. Sometimes I wish they weren't ripped though so I could wear them to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do ripped jeans perfectly and with such class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to rock the ripped jeans look not too long ago too! You look great! The blazer keeps it so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the jeans dressed up! I think the necklace, blazer, and heels elevate it from "bad" girl to fashionably edgy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel like i sometime need to dress my age, gosh Im almost 30! but i think it's fun and ok to dress young at times :). You look chic since you are styling it with heels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the distressing of these jeans! and pairing it with a nice fitted blazer and white tee does dress it up quite a bit. i really like the necklace too but can't believe it's going for $60 on ebay!!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  10. i swear nobody pulls off distressed jeans like you can!! those jeans fit you like a glove!! i loveeee that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! I feel yah on the "quarter-life crisis"!!

    I think it looks cute!

    I have to tell you...the sparkly J. Crew belt that I got...spreads glitter everywhere! I see specks on my floors and think of you! I don't mind the specks...loving the belt! Have worn it at least once every week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for the feedback :)

    @kileen - I just checked eBay and there are some NWOT going for ~$20 if you're interested.

    @Michelle - Ahh, I'm sorry about the glitter! Mine isn't that bad (or perhaps I'm not looking closely enough) but I hope it isn't too much of a mess for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...