1) Take 40% off at Ann Taylor's F&F event with code FRIENDS40 through Mon. 11/17.
Recent purchases + closet favorites:
- Modern classic twisted cuff - $29.70 (great for smaller wrists / outfit: here)
- Ponte skinny ankle pants - $58.80 (TTS - I'm wearing sz 00 / outfits: below, here, here)
- Feathered hem dress - $148.80 (runs large - I'm trying on sz 00P)
- Jewel neck long sleeve tee - $19.50 (TTS - I own sz XS in the pretty midnight plum color, but haven't worn it for the blog yet)
- Modern classic skinny hinge bangle - $16.80 (outfits: here, here)
- Pave cabochon stretch bracelet - $17.70 (outfits: here, here)
Other picks: $32.99 faux leather yoke ponte top (short-sleeve version of mine); $47.70 stripe perfect shirt (love mine from last season); $65.40 faux leather pencil skirt (TTS at the waist, length runs long - regular hits below my knees, petite hits at my knees).
2) Take 40% off at LOFT's F&F event with code SHAREIT.
I haven't shopped here recently, so the only items I can recommend are jeans:
- Modern skinny jeans - $38.99 - $47.70 (old review here / outfit: here)
- Modern straight jeans - $38.99 - $50.99 (believe it used to be called the modern slim / outfits: here, here, here)
- Super skinny jeans - $41.70 (usual size felt fine, but I went up one size so it's not skin-tight - I'm wearing sz 25 / outfits: here, here, here)
Other picks: $23.70 double plaid infinity scarf (love the color and pattern); $26.70 pearlized multi strand necklace (looks similar to my AT version).
Happy shopping and have a great weekend!