Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lilac + Gray

I feel like the top half of today's outfit works, but the bottom half...? I should've grabbed my gray purse instead of the white one. As for the shoes, I thought pink boat shoes were too matchy-matchy and didn't think any other pairs I owned worked as well as the red loafers (which isn't saying much if I'm second-guessing myself.) Perhaps simple low-top white sneakers or beige espadrilles? I shall mentally Photoshop in the replacement shoes.
pink cap, lilac leather jacket, gray tee, distressed jeans, red loafers
lilac leather jacket, gray tee, distressed jeans, red loafers
pink cap, lilac leather jacket, gray tee, distressed jeans
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
jacket: Balenciaga original moto leather jacket in parme (sold at Barneys / mytheresa)
tee: no name
jeans: LOFT super skinny jeans in deconstructed garden blue (this season's sold here)
shoes: Gap driving moccasins (great dupe - on sale; similar - on sale for $12)

2 comments:

  1. i love the moto jacket!! it's so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket looks awesome! I'm going to have to find a more affordable version of it. The color is so unique and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...