Friday, October 3, 2014

Soft Pastels

What I'm looking forward to this weekend: baseball and more baseball -- both the Orioles and Nationals are in the playoffs! One can dream that they'll meet one another in the World Series, right?

Happy Friday!
pink scarf, gray draped blazer, colorblocked peplum top, lace printed clutch
pink scarf, gray draped blazer, colorblocked peplum top, lace printed clutch, studded heels
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
blazer: H&M draped (similar; similar)
top: LOFT colorblock modern peplum tee (similar - extra 40% off; similar)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold at Zappos / Revolve Clothing / Shopbop; similar)
jeans: LOFT super skinny jeans in deconstructed garden blue (same style sold here - 40% off)
clutch: Tory Burch Kerrington carryall (similar)
shoes: Valentino Rockstud (sold at Nordstrom / NM / BG / Saks; similar)

5 comments:

  1. I love that scarf and they way that you tied it!! How did you tie that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I wing it when I tie scarves, so no two ways really look the same =/ This is the best video I could find that is most similar to how I tie mine. The last few steps I loop and tuck wherever depending on the length of scarf remaining. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. I love that scarf and the soft drapey blazer!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I waited until today's game is over before I came to respond ;) We're still alive!! (I'm more partial to Nats, but still love the O's too)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...