Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Camel / Floral

In the last week or so, temperatures in the mornings have cooled considerably. I've already reached for my stash of jackets and am just starting in on my pile of sweaters. I can now officially welcome fall with open arms.
camel sweater, floral printed skirt
camel sweater, floral printed skirt, leopard heels
I showed DH the photo above and said I really liked how my face and hair looked, especially since the sunset glow hides that bald spot of mine on the right side of my head (lol). He said, Yeah I like it, too. You look more... womanly. Insert one raised eyebrow emoji. What else would I look like?! Err... girly?
camel sweater, floral printed skirt, leopard heels
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
necklace: gift from aunt (similar)
sweater: Tory Burch Deanna (similar; similar - 25% off w/code SOSWEET)
bracelet: Madewell knot cuff (similar; similar)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold at Zappos / Revolve Clothing / Shopbop; similar)
skirt: LOFT abstract floral print (similar; similar - both on sale)
bag: Sole Society Shay textured vegan satchel (sold here - on sale)
shoes: Jones New York Harlem (similar; similar)

5 comments:

  1. The glow of the sun is pretty cool in that second pic. Lol at womanly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baggy sweater with the tight pencil skirt! Mix and match those and you have a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you always look womanly! The lighting is pretty ideal here!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral print on your skirt! The colors are so vibrant and the sweater matches it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...