Monday, October 13, 2014

Navy / Burgundy

I suppose you can say I'm channeling either Waldo or the Hamburglar today. I seem to always associate shirts with wide stripes with those two characters. I can understand Waldo because I loved those Where's Waldo? picture books growing up. But the Hamburglar? I didn't even know of his existence until seeing friends in Halloween costumes a couple of years back.
rugby striped top, burgundy sweater, navy lace skirt
rugby striped top, burgundy sweater, navy lace skirt, leopard flats
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
sweater (tied around waist): H&M (similar - extra 50% off w/code EXPLORE; similar)
skirt: J.Crew daisy lace mini (similar - extra 50% off)
bag: Longchamp large Le Pliage (sold at Nordstrom / Bloomingdale's / NM)
shoes: Nine West Shindig (sold at NW / Amazon; similar - on sale)

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Love both of those guys. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I'm always nervous mixing prints (like stripes, lace & cheetah) but the monochromatic really makes it look nice!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...