Monday, October 6, 2014

Gray / White / Orange

rugby striped scarf, gray ruffled sweatshirt, orange clutch
rugby striped scarf, gray ruffled sweatshirt, orange clutch, espadrilles
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
scarf: Forever 21 nautical striped (similar; similar)
top: Clu Too ruffled sweatshirt (sold here; similar - extra 40% off w/code SOSWEET)
jeans: LOFT super skinny jeans in deconstructed garden blue (this season's sold here)
shoes: Tory Burch Beacher flat espadrille (sold here, here - both extra 25% off w/code FRIENDLIEST)

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I wanted to ask about the Gap cowlneck sweater I see so much in your posts. What was the fabric content (percent-wise) for the sweater? I hope it pops back again this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! It's 43% nylon, 32% acrylic, 25% wool. Not made of the best quality, unfortunately. My black version shrunk and pilled horribly after I sent it to the dry cleaners, so I'm holding onto the gray without washing as long as possible. Hopefully Gap does bring the sweater back this season -- but an even better version!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...