Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pattern on Pattern

plaid patterned trench, camel sweater, blue chain scarf, wooden heeled pumps
plaid patterned trench, camel sweater, blue chain scarf, wooden heeled pumps
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
scarf: C. Wonder silk chain link printed (similar)
jacket: Coach Tattersall short trench (tag info - may be avail at the outlets; this season's sold here; similar)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold at Shopbop / Zappos / Revolve Clothing; similar)
pants: Ann Taylor ponte skinny ankle (sold here)
bag: Chanel reissue in 226 (buy pre-owned; similar)
shoes: YSL Charlotte pumps in Millennium print (similar; similar; similar)

7 comments:

  1. I love your jacket - perfect pattern without being overwhelming!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    A $300 Kate Spade giftcard giveaway on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I've certainly gotten plenty of wears out of the scarf (more than I expected, actually), so I wholeheartedly agree ;)

      Delete
  3. Hii, I've just mentioned you on my blog ! If you'd like to check it out here is the link : www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the mention, Michele!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...