Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tweed / Gray / Leather

tweed jacket, mixed metal necklace, black faux leather pants, pink metallic clutch
tweed jacket, mixed metal necklace, black faux leather pants, pink metallic clutch
tweed jacket, mixed metal necklace, pink metallic clutch
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar) 
lips: MAKE silk lipstick cream in taffy (sold here)
necklace: Ann Taylor pearlized stone statement (similar; similar)
jacket: UniQUEEN Malang tweed (similar; similar - both on sale)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold at Shopbop / Zappos / Revolve Clothing; similar)
pants: Blank NYC faux leather skinny (sold here)
shoes: Sam Edelman Felicia ballet flats (sold at Nordstrom / Shopbop / Zappos / Lord & Taylor)

4 comments:

  1. Are the leather pants comfortable? They're really cute! I've been considering buying a pair, but I walk as my mode of transportation. So I'm worried they'll bunch weirdly or stick to my legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ella! Yes, I find my faux leather pants to be comfortable. They fit like jeggings. I did go up a size from my usual denim size so I can "breathe," haha. The only time these pants stick to my legs is when I'm sweating, which happens when I misread the weather report and wear them when it's too warm out. I do find there to be some creasing near the top... perhaps it's my body type, but this happens with most of my pants, so it's not a deal-breaker for me. What I really love about these pants is the matte-finish of the faux leather -- it photographs well and looks better in real life, imo. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Yes, your information helps a lot. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leather pants are so cool!! Looking fashionable:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...