1) Take 50% off everything at Ann Taylor with code WINTER50.
Recent buys/items seen on the blog include:
- Silk blouse - $49 (TTS - I'm wearing sz 00 / outfit: below)
- Pave cabochon stretch bracelet - $14.75 (outfits: here, here)
- Tweed clutch - $52.50 (outfit: here)
I recently placed an order for: park stripe side zip sweater ($40), pearlized stone statement necklace ($59 - loved Jean's long version), estate pave link necklace ($39.75 - loved Elle's shimmer version).
2) Take 40% off full-priced styles (excludes Lou & Grey) with code GET40 + extra 60% off sale styles at LOFT.
Closet and seasonal favorites include:
- Vaughn t-strap sandals - $17.70 (TTS, wearing sz 6 / outfits: here)
- Knit denim leggings - $35.70 (TTS, wearing sz 24 / outfits: here, here, here)
- Modern skinny jeans - $20 - $41.70 (old review here / outfit: here)
- Modern straight jeans - $24 - $41.70 (believe it used to be called the modern slim / outfits: below, here, here)
I went a little stripe crazy and ordered: inked stripe long sleeve cotton tee in dusty rose ($17.70), button shoulder cable sweater in winter blueberry ($22), Lou & Grey mariner stripe tunic ($49.50 - excluded from promo).
More stores listed on the right sidebar. Happy shopping!
This is outfit #I've-lost-count of the same cowlneck sweater worn over a different top with pants. The slight variation in today's outfit is in the form of bold colors using a green silk blouse with blue suede shoes. I don't think I'll be satisfied until I try every shirt and shoe combination in my wardrobe with this sweater!
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in blushing mauve (sold here)