Friday, January 31, 2014

Winter Nautical

According to my blog postings, I've been wearing pants every day for the last month and a half (!) I don't own many winter skirts and dresses, so the ones I do own will be making repeated appearances when the mood strikes.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
navy peacoat, striped top, white wool skirt
navy peacoat, striped top, white wool skirt
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in blushing mauve (sold here)
coat: J.Crew Majesty peacoat (sold here)
top: Saint James three-quarter sleeve tee (similar; similar - both 40% off w/code TAKE40)
skirt: J.Crew Factory double serge mini (similar - extra 40% off w/code HAPPYSALE)
shoes: Tory Burch Ludlow driver (similar; similar)

4 comments:

  1. You look great! And an extra big smile! :) Are you going to start using Instagram again?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I did say I was going to try to be a better IGer, didn't I?! Already a month into the new year... and it hasn't been happening. I gotta practice so it becomes second nature to take photo of my life and share :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving Nautical looks lately too! You got me thinking peacoats now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo - nice layers and easy preppy touch!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...