Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In With The New

The last of my Black Friday purchase is this black sleeveless vest. I've loved how Elle wore both her black and white theory vests and was seriously contemplating the same purchase... until I saw Express' version for a fraction of the price. I learned my lesson with my last vest purchase (now donated) because the fabric was too stiff to drape nicely. For reference, I'm wearing a size 0 in the Express vest, but could've probably went with a 00 as well.

Happy 2014, everyone!
black turtleneck, black sleeveless vest, camel pants
I'm not sure what's up with my smirk below, so please excuse that. Unfortunately this was the best photo of the batch with the vest buttoned.
black turtleneck, black sleeveless vest, camel pants
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon ColorBurst Lipcolor in soft nude 070 (similar)
necklace: H&M (similar)
vest: Express sleeveless one-button jacket (sold here)
turtleneck: H&M (similar - $14.50)
rings: H&M (sold here)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...