Friday, May 31, 2013

Navy + White in Squares + Stripes

I really do love the first photo below. The framing, the posing, the colors... all except for that wonky right hand. What the heck?! Let's pretend I'm actually holding a bottle instead of awkwardly grasping the air. Next time, I'll have to remember to Photoshop an object in.

Have a great weekend!
Untitled
Untitled
necklace: gift from aunt (similar)
shirt: abercrombie kids Samantha (similar)
ring: Forever 21 (similar)
nail polish on toes: China Glaze For Audrey (sold here)
shoes: Old Navy faux-leather capri sandals (sold here)

4 comments:

  1. lol, what bottle would you photoshop in? its sad that the first thing that came to my mind was a wine bottle. maybe thats what you meant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a bottle of water or even an empty bottle. I'm so lame, lol.

      Delete
  2. Haha! I would have never noticed the awkward hand until you pointed it out. Now I cannot unsee it. Still a great picture regardless, and super cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now that I've read your comment, I can't stop thinking about the "what has been seen cannot be unseen" meme, hahaha.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...