Friday, August 15, 2014

Peach / Glitter

Take 40% off at LOFT's F&F with code SHAREIT through Sun. 8/17.

Picks: $41.70 moto super skinny ankle pants in Marisa fit (color soft magnolia looked white in person, but I didn't get to try because my size was sold out; the fabric is very soft to the touch, not like typical white denim that always feel stiffer than blue denim); $32.70 colorblock tuxedo shell (color scheme looks exactly the same as my much-loved peplum tee worn here, here, here); $23.70 oversized metallic link and pave necklace (like the casual touch w/grosgrain ribbon); $20.70 double stripe plaid scarf (Burberry-esque); camo everything - $35.70 skirt, $41.70 Marisa fit skinny pants, $41.70 Julie fit skinny pants, $58.80 field jacket, $58.80 haircalf pumps.

Happy shopping and have a great weekend!
nude blouse, piped glitter belt, red crossbody bag, white shorts, brown sandals
nude blouse, piped glitter belt, red crossbody bag, white shorts
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in softsilver rose (sold here)
necklaces: Dogeared "Key to Success" - thanks to ShopStyle (sold at Zappos / Amazon); Forever 21 wishbone (similar)
belt: J.Crew piped glitter (similar - on sale)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold at Zappos / Revolve Clothing / Shopbop / Bloomingdale's; similar)
shorts: LOFT cotton shorts w/4" inseam (similar - extra 30% off w/code SHOPSALE)
nail polish on toes: OPI South Beach Paint My Moji-toes Red (sold here)
shoes: LOFT Vaughn t-strap sandals (great dupe)

4 comments:

  1. i just came home from the Loft with some goodies! i love their f&f sales! makes shopping so much more fun! =) hope you have a lovely weekend! xoxo,miriam

    www.simplyxclassic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist either and placed an order online :) Hope you're doing well, Miriam!

      Delete
  2. I wish I could buy something! I've spent way too much this month though + I'm afraid they won't fit (I'm 4'11").

    Vessi :: arts & petite style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I agree that even petite sizes are probably going to be too big on you =/ Tailoring might be the way to go... but only for pieces you really love.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...