Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pastel Sorbet

I felt like a walking sorbet in today's outfit, albeit a watered-down version in pastel colors. Oh the silly comparisons my mind conjures up.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!
colorblock peplum top, gray trousers, red clutch
colorblock peplum top, gray trousers, red clutch
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in softsilver rose (sold here)
necklace: gift from aunt (similar)
top: LOFT colorblock modern peplum tee (may still be in stores)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold at Shopbop / Zappos / Revolve Clothing; similar)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! I love the color of the top and the pants fit super well.

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pastels! I love that top! Which reminds me that I still haven't worn mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo on you, Cee!! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfit! and LOVE LOVE LOVE camellia WOC as always <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...