Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tweed / Satin

My plan is to slowly go through my closet and wear as many bag + shoe pairings with this dress. I don't foresee anything ground-breaking, but I hope they're somewhat "interesting." Last time, the theme centered around the color red. Today's resembles a... bumblebee? I also like how the satin shoes with a bow adornment fit with the feminine vibe of the jeweled dress.
jeweled tweed dress, yellow bow pumps
jeweled tweed dress, yellow bow pumps
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in softsilver rose (sold here)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold here; similar)
bag: Chanel reissue in 226 (buy pre-owned; similar)
shoes: Zara silk satin high heel court shoe (similar; similar)

7 comments:

  1. Love the pop of yellow from the heels! Great look!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed these heels (kinda stashed them away to make room for other shoes) but am so glad I "rediscovered" them again. Must.wear.more!

      Delete
  2. In love with your dress!

    <a href="http://www.loveandclothing.com> Love&Clothing </a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this dress on you! the neckline is stunning with the jewels and inverted pleat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love learning clothing terms from you, Ping! Gotta add "inverted pleat" to my vocab so I can bust it out the next time and sound like I know what I'm talking about, hahaha.

      Delete
  4. I love this dress on you too! You should check out more Ann Taylor dresses. I can't resist them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wish I worked in a more business formal environment. Then you bet I'd be scooping up more AT dresses!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...