Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Color Enhanced

I first wore this outfit on my actual birthday to dinner, but didn't have time to take photos with a better camera. I wore the outfit again last Friday on my day off from work to run errands. One of the things I picked up was the blue wristband on my left arm for admissions to a concert later that night. Unfortunately I couldn't remove it because it was wrapped too tightly around my wrist, so I walked around the whole day with it on, lol. So do excuse the unplanned colorful accessory!
printed silk blouse, yellow shorts, orange clutch
printed silk blouse, yellow shorts, orange clutch
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: NYX round case lipstick in NYX (sold here)
necklace: Forever 21 chain (similar; similar - extra 25% off w/code EXTRA25)
top: J.Crew Factory printed silk blouse (this season's sold here - extra 25% off w/code EXTRA25; similar; similar)
bracelet: Madewell tree twig (similar - 25% off w/code SHOPNOW; similar)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold at Zappos / Revolve Clothing / Shopbop / Bloomingdale's; similar)
shorts: J.Crew 4" chino short (sold here - 25% off w/code SHOPNOW)
clutch: J.Crew Claremont perforated (check for popbacks; similar - on sale)
nail polish on toes: OPI South Beach Paint My Moji-toes Red (sold here)
shoes: LOFT Vaughn t-strap sandals (great dupe)

3 comments:

  1. I love how you paired bright yellow shorts with a navy silk blouse. I've never thought to try that combination, but I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love the yellow shorts! Happy Belated Birthday!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...