Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shift in Time

Today's outfit features a silk shift dress winterized with a turtleneck, tights, and suede booties (a photo sans jacket can be found here). The dress has navy stripes, so I debated whether to go with black or navy colored tights. I ended up picking black tights because it blends in with the black suede booties for a leg-lengthening look. I suppose in poor lighting conditions (like when this photo was taken) either color would've worked.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
turtleneck: J.Crew Factory tissue turtleneck tee (sold here)
dress: J.Crew Jules dress in stripe silk twill (this season's sold here)
rings: Forever 21 braid & chain stack ring set (similar)
tights: American Eagle (similar)
bag: Marc Jacobs large Single - gift from aunt (sold here)

12 comments:

  1. was going to wear this exact outfit yesterday! great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i am wearing exactly the same dress today with a red tweed jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog post of your outfit please! :) I also have a red(ish) tweed jacket in my closet. Will definitely be trying out that pairing. Thanks, Daniela!

      Delete
  3. I love the striped dress with the trench! Very nice layering. :)

    xo – Sheila
    Enter to win $25 Giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic and comfy - right up my alley. The booties are too cute with the shift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute. nice layering Cee.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like something Blair Eadie would wear:)! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blair is one of my all-time favorite bloggers!

      Delete
  7. Love the dress on you! You are always my navy,red, and white inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, do let me know when you're tired of that color combo, Michelle! I just seem to be buying a lot of navy lately... and well, the red turtleneck always seem like a great piece to pair with navy ;)

      Delete
  8. Loving dress...handbag & necklace so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...