Monday, February 4, 2013

Bundled Up

After looking through photos, I've come to the conclusion that today's outfit could be a bit more matchy-matchy. In terms of colors, I'd swap out the gray tights for black and match the turtleneck to the gloves. What I didn't accomplish with colors, I made up for in the fabrics worn. I kept the look cozy by picking wool, cotton, and fleece items.

Have a good Monday!
jacket: J.Crew Majesty peacoat (this season's sold here)
vest: Zara Girl quilted waistcoat (sold here)
shirt: J.Crew perfect shirt in ivory tartan (similar)
turtleneck: H&M (similar)
gloves: Old Navy fleece (similar)
tights: Forever 21 (similar)

9 comments:

  1. This is a really really cute outfit - I love all the layers! Also, that skirt is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skirt's from a few seasons ago, but if you're interested, it gets re-released every winter. I believe J.Crew calls it the "city mini" now.

      Delete
  2. I don't think this is too match, matchy!I always love how your layer so effortlessly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I wish the outfit was more matchy-matchy ;)

      Delete
  3. I can't say this enough...but you layer so well! Points for practicality AND style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get away by looking like I know how to layer because I'm not forced to do it everyday in the winter, unlike you Northerners :)

      Delete
  4. I just love those J. Crew tartan shirts! This is an adorable look.

    Hello, Libby Dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you often just have one photo, so we get to appreciate every little thought and detail that went into it! Huge fan of this outfit and the striped shift. Color scheme semi-reminded me of your gorgeous theory polka dot dress find...sighhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever purge the theory polka dot dress from my closet, you'd be first in line ;)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...