Sunday, November 18, 2012

Festive

With the upcoming holiday season on my brain, I picked up this top in a tartan pattern (30% off with code MERRYDAY until 11/19). The festive colors were what initially caught my eyes, but it was the extra ruffle detailing around the collar and down the front that cinched the deal. A masculine style shirt with feminine touches? Yes please. With this contrast in mind, I styled the outfit with pants but accessorized with girly elements (red bag, heels, pearls). Here's to the holidays!
necklace: gift from aunt (similar)
turtleneck: H&M (similar)
top: Gap fitted boyfriend flannel ruffle shirt (sold here - 30% off with code MERRYDAY exp. 11/19)
cuff: Madewell nautical knot (similar)
belt: Express (similar)

9 comments:

  1. I bought the shirtdress version of this. Hoping I can successfully tuck into jeans and also wear it as a top. Love it with black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited to see how you style yours!

      Delete
  2. fun!! tartan is just a great print - you wear it beautifully!

    xox P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tartan reminds me of holiday season totally. Hope you have a great thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! That bag is amazing!

    The Style Storm

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...