Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall Transitions

Today's outfit garnered comparisons to "that kid from A Christmas Story," according to my coworker. He also added, "I don't think we'll see your neck until next April, C." Clueless like I always am when it comes to movie references, I went home to google, then immediately laughed out loud. My coworker could only have been referencing the kid on the left.
scarf, lilac sweater, navy blazer, oversized watch, lace pencil skirt
scarf, lilac sweater, navy blazer, oversized watch, lace pencil skirt, glitter pumps
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
scarf: Banana Republic Delia linen-blend (similar; similar)
blazer: J.Crew Collection Rylan blazer in Italian wool-cotton (similar; similar)
sweater: J.Crew Factory drapey cotton sweater (sold here - $17.99 w/code EXTRA40; similar - 25% off w/code FALLSALE)
watch: The Horse Original watch in rose gold/blush (sold here; similar)
skirt: LOFT floral lace pencil skirt (similar; similar - on sale)
bag: Nina Ricci small Marche in gris (sold at Barneys / mytheresa; rent; similar)
shoes: J.Crew Dulci mermaid glitter kitten heels (sold here - extra 40% off w/code FALLSALE; great dupe; similar)

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat--it's constant blanket scarves for me until Spring :)

    I love that lace skirt!

    Lifestyle by Joules

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...