Thursday, October 22, 2015

Topped with a Scarf

On the coldest day thus far this fall, I reached for the coziest accessory in my closet. The voluminous scarf sure did not go unnoticed by my coworkers. One wanted to know what I plan to wear when winter finally arrives. Another made a reference to Frozen which went over my head (I might be the only person who hasn't seen the movie). Also got a couple non-traditional compliments that only guys would think to say. I hadn't expected a scarf to be the equivalent of a coffee table book, but hey, it did make my day more interesting.
oversized plaid scarf, white blazer, oversized watch
oversized plaid scarf, white blazer, oversized watch, blue suede pumps
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
scarf: Zara two-tone checked scarf (similar; similar)
blazer: J.Crew double-breasted blazer (sold here - extra 40% off w/code SALETREAT; similar - extra 40% off w/code SALETREAT)
top: Vince jersey slub tee (similar - 30% off w/code SUPER; similar)
watch: The Horse Original watch in rose gold/blush (sold here; similar)
pants: Ann Taylor ponte skinny ankle (similar - 50% off w/code FALL50)
bag: Nina Ricci small Marche in gris (sold at Barneys / mytheresa; rent; similar)
shoes: Sole Society Desirae almond toe pump (similar; similar - 25% off w/code SALETREAT; similar - on sale)

2 comments:

  1. Love your scarf and your entire outfit. The color scheme = my favorite. Can't believe you haven't seen Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love this outfit too! Will definitely be repeating it lots in the days to come.

      I usually try to soften people's incredulous expressions by saying I like the Frozen soundtrack? Doesn't really seem to work though, haha

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...