Thursday, October 15, 2015

Autumn Days

Spring weddings may be the more universally accepted version of beautiful with blooming flowers everywhere, but I think fall weddings are equally gorgeous, especially when timed just as the leaves are changing colors. DH and I went to a wedding at the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens over the weekend. Um, how is it that I've never visited this place until now?! I'm ashamed to call myself a local :(

My pictures really do not do the "gardens" justice. I use the term loosely because Meadowlark is more like a mini-National Park with trails, wildlife, and just beautiful natural scenery all-around. I'm guessing we were a few weeks early because trees were still mostly green. I plan to go back soon to catch the leaves at peak foliage and will be wearing sneakers so I can freely roam about!
wildflower floral dress, gold jewelry, tweed clutch, glitter pumps
Ann Taylor tweed clutch
wildflower floral dress, gold jewelry, tweed clutch
[photo below]: My idea of being one with nature. I literally could've sat out here all day. Darn the wedding reception for pulling me away from this view ;)
Meadowlark Botanical Gardens
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
dress: RED Valentino wildflower (similar - 25% off; similar - 40% off)
bracelet: Ann Taylor modern classic skinny bangle (similar - on sale; similar)
ring: Ann Taylor pave ring set (sold here - buy 1 get 1 50% off)
clutch: Ann Taylor tweed (similar - on sale; similar)
shoes: J.Crew Dulci mermaid glitter kitten heels (sold here; great dupe; similar)

Photos thanks to DH!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a neat place to visit. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this dress on you, Cee! It's so pretty and perfect for a Fall wedding. Love the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tweed clutch! I haven't seen a box clutch in that print before--very cute!

    lifestyle by joules

    ReplyDelete
  4. sadly I've never been there yet either even though i'm like 2 miles away =(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...