Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pale Yellow / Azure Blue

navy blazer, yellow sheath dress, blue chain scarf, white tote bag, snakeskin pumps
navy blazer, yellow sheath dress, blue chain scarf
navy blazer, yellow sheath dress, blue chain scarf, white tote bag, snakeskin pumps
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
scarf: C. Wonder silk chain link printed (similar; similar)
blazer: theory Bindi Tailored (similar)
dress: Ann Taylor textured sheath (sold here - $50 off; similar - on sale)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold here; similar - $2.59; similar - 30% off)
bag: Longchamp medium LM metal tote (sold here; similar)
shoes: Zara court shoe with snakeskin toe (similar; similar - 30% off; similar - on sale)

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combo. Stunning!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress. It just has the exact right combination of texture and color. You look great. The second picture really stood out from the rest--everything in it was just right... from the tug of the jacket sleeve, the hair to your posture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sky! You're too kind. I started off my day looking like the first photo, but once I arrived at work and put my purse away, the outfit looked a bit boring. So on went the scarf under the blazer for the rest of my day. I definitely felt like a colorful beacon amongst my coworkers :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...