Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Colorblocked + Tweed

gray cropped top, white blouse, light blue tweed skirt, red purple tote
gray cropped top, white blouse, light blue tweed skirt, red purple tote, white snakeskin pumps
gray cropped top, white blouse, light blue tweed skirt, red purple tote, white snakeskin pumps
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
vest: Banana Republic crossover-hem tank (sold here - 40%+ w/code BRSUMMER)
top: LOFT colorblocked collar blouse (similar - extra 30% off; similar; similar - extra 60% off)
bracelet: Forever 21 swirled pearlescent bead cuff (similar)
skirt: Ann Taylor tweed pencil skirt (sold here - extra 30% off; similar)
bag: Tory Burch Robinson pebbled square tote (sold here; similar)
shoes: Zara court shoe with snakeskin toe (similar; similar - 30% off; similar - on sale)

5 comments:

  1. The vest is dry clean only, how do you wash it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on taking it to the dry cleaners. Too lazy to wash it myself :D

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just got the vest in stripes - I am happy to see it here as I was wondering what to wear it with and you've given me some ideas :) out of curiosity, what size is yours? I think we have the same measurements but I am a bit shorter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm wearing sz XS in the vest. I think that should work for you as well, but if it hits at an awkward spot, XS petite might be a better fit. Hope that helps!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...