Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Print on Print (+ DC Cherry Blossoms)

This marks the 3rd year in a row that I've ventured into DC for the sole purpose of admiring the pretty cherry blossoms. That's quite a feat for me, I tell ya, to which I have my visiting out-of-town cousins to thank for.

We went on the Saturday during peak bloom weekend. It also happened to be the day of the parade and street festival. Oh my gosh, the crowds! Note to self: the years when the National Park Service predicts the peak bloom dates correctly are when the locals should visit on weekdays to avoid being packed like sardines.
floral scarf, green swing jacket, floral dress, cognac brown tote
DC cherry blossoms
[photo above] Expanse of cherry blossom trees around the Tidal Basin. Can't help it, this area is so picturesque that I take pretty much the same set of photos every year, haha.
DC cherry blossoms
DC cherry blossoms
floral scarf, green swing jacket, floral dress, cognac brown tote
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
scarf: J.Crew (similar)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (similar - $2.59; similar)
bag: J.Crew Downing tote (sold here; similar - 30% off w/code ENJOY)
nail polish on toes: OPI South Beach Paint My Moji-toes Red (sold here)
shoes: Old Navy faux-leather capri sandals (sold here - 30% off w/code ENJOY)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...