Monday, April 27, 2015

Ladylike

I'm veering solidly into the ladylike category in today's ensemble. I picked up this H&M one-shoulder dress recently because the silhouette reminded me of togas -- which I'm oddly fond of. The draping, the one-shoulder design, the cutout at the waist (not visible in my photos), and even the longer midi-length are all features that I really liked. Unfortunately the cotton material wrinkles easily, so I'll probably be dry-cleaning often when I'm too lazy to steam. For reference, I'm wearing size 2 (typically wear 2-4 in H&M), which fits a little loose in the bust and a little tight around the ribs.
pink cutout midi dress, red crossbody bag, bow ballerina flats
denim jacket, pink cutout midi dress, red crossbody bag, bow ballerina flats
pink cutout midi dress, red crossbody bag
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch denim (similar - 30% off w/code SAVE)
necklace: gift from aunt (similar)
dress: H&M one-shoulder (sold here)
bracelet: Ann Taylor modern classic skinny bangle (similar - on sale; similar - extra 25% off w/code FRIEND)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (similar - $2.59; similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...