Friday, December 5, 2014

Navy / Gold

I was initially planning to wear my navy blazer with today's outfit, but the shorter length didn't look right with the skirt (no matter how much I experimented with the waist placement.) The navy peacoat turned out to be the better choice, if I may say so myself. How often does the backup trump the original?
chunky knit scarf, plaid shirt, navy peacoat, gold tweed skirt
chunky knit scarf, plaid shirt, navy peacoat, gold tweed skirt
chunky knit scarf, plaid shirt, navy peacoat, gold tweed skirt
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: TOUS Colors in 04
scarf: Zara cashmere-feel (similar - 30% off; similar - 40% off w/code BRXODAYS)
coat: J.Crew Majesty peacoat (this season's sold here, here - both an extra 25-30% off w/code MERRYMERRY)
shirt: Gap fitted boyfriend plaid oxford (similar - on sale)
skirt: Zara fantasy mini (similar; similar - 40% off)
tights: Gap opaque (similar)
bag: Longchamp large Le Pliage (sold at Bloomingdale's / Nordstrom / NM)
shoes: Tory Burch Ludlow driver (similar; similar)

2 comments:

  1. two of my fave colors. navy and gold! love your ootd here cee :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...