Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Layer Up

I'd like to give two shout-outs for today's look. 1) Gap for providing the inspiration outfit which I copied straight down to the bottom layer and switching it up only slightly with different colors/patterns. 2) Jean for sharing her leopard flats find. I wear flats quite often so I'm always happy to add new pairs to the rotation. I couldn't pinpoint why leopard printed ballet/round-toe flats, sneakers, pointy flats, and the like didn't call out to me until I saw this smoking slipper version. Just waiting for the right combination to come along, I guess.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!
trench coat, chambray shirt, white eyelet dress, leopard flats
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
dress: Old Navy eyelet (similar; similar)
belt: H&M (similar)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold at Zappos / Revolve Clothing / Shopbop; similar)
bag: Sole Society Shay textured vegan satchel (sold here - on sale)
shoes: Nine West Shindig (sold at NW / Amazon; similar - extra 15% off w/code SHOPSALE)

1 comment:

  1. I love the jean jacket under that jacket! Adorable layering!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...