Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Whites, Take Two

The last time I wore an all-white ensemble, Spiffie suggested pairing the eyelet skirt with a non-cropped top. I mentally ran through the tank tops in my closet and vetoed them all for one reason or another -- ribbed material is too casual, fabric is too thin, etc. Then all of a sudden I remembered a white sequined tank that hasn't seen the light of day in ages. It's the perfect middle ground of dressy-casual that I was looking for.
Untitled
Untitled
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in wink for pink (sold here)
necklace: stone pendant via eBay (seller's shop for stone, chain)
top: Ann Taylor sequin front tank (similar)
dress as skirt: Old Navy eyelet (sold here)
clutch: Jenny Yuen Cleo (similar)

9 comments:

  1. I love the sequins and all white look! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute! Thanks for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave wearing all white! Love the chain link fence and trees in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love an all white look for Summer, white is probably my most worn color for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this! i really need a white skirt after seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White skirt, white shorts, white pants... it's a slippery slope once I fell in love with white bottoms. Just a heads up ;)

      Delete
  6. I actually tried on a white sequined tank and white lace skirt today at the Loft Outlet. I bought the top but not the skirt (I thought the petite 0 was a little short, and they didn't have a regular size smaller than 2...which was too big).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike ;) Don't give up on the white skirt hunt! I've been there, and finally decided to buy a dress to wear as a skirt instead. It worked for my purposes because I was looking for something longer, so that can be something to consider.

      Delete
  7. I love the necklace & purse on you. It really helps to pull the outfit together.

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...