Sunday, July 14, 2013

Casual in Pastels

Today's outfit is a change of pace for me. Instead of dark colors, I wore pastels in airy fabrics to combat the summer humidity.
Untitled
Untitled
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in wink for pink (sold here)
scarf: American Eagle (similar)
top: Talbots (similar)
ring: H&M (similar)
bracelet: Madewell knot cuff (similar)
dress as skirt: Old Navy eyelet (sold here)
bag: H&M (similar)
nail polish on toes: OPI South Beach Paint My Moji-toes Red
shoes: LOFT Vaughn t-strap sandals (sold here)

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!

    Just wondering, can you list out what you think is the top 5 most expensive handbag brands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... tough question. Top two would be Hermes and Chanel. The others, I'm not as familiar with. I'd probably go with any of these to round out the top 5: Bottega Veneta, Lanvin, Balenciaga, Celine, Dior, Valentino.

      Delete
  2. This outfit totally looks comfy for sticky hot weather! Love the light colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you accessorized this look with a scarf.

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...