Friday, July 12, 2013

Green Everywhere

When putting together today's outfit, I had the niggling suspicion in the back of my mind that I was copying the look from somewhere. A few clicks later confirmed my thoughts. Over a year ago, I had seen Alexandra in a green blouse with a lace skirt. Even though I was drawn to her snakeskin clutch at the time (which I happily bought thanks to her), I must've made a mental note to try her outfit if I ever find myself with similar pieces. Today's outfit is the result, a casual spin with flats and a camo belt.
Untitled
Untitled
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in wink for pink (sold here)
necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
top: Gap (similar)
belt: crewcuts camo (similar)
rings: H&M (recent - sold in stores)
bag: H&M (similar)
nail polish on toes: OPI South Beach Paint My Moji-toes Red
shoes: LOFT Vaughn t-strap sandals (sold here)

15 comments:

  1. Very cute look! Always nice seeing the full shots with your smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That army green shade makes the outfit very city-safari. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "City-safari" - love that term! If the occasion arises, I'm gonna steal that term ;)

      Delete
  3. The camo belt is an inspired touch. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your skirt
    kisses from milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great new addition to your 10 ways to style this dress archive : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I haven't been wearing the lace dress as much as I've used to, so definitely need to again.

      Delete
  6. What a great outfit, Cee! I love that shade of green - it's a beautiful color on you!

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the green too, but really should find a background without trees for next time ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh wow i would have never guessed that dress was a skirt if I didn't read your description!

    Jenn
    A Petite Treat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, very nice, Cee! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this combination on you, Cee! i'm always impressed by how well you style lace.

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is perfection! I now want to copy this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this outfit! the green perfectly balances the crochet skirt. :) I'd totally copy it if I had the exact items, but I don't... so I'll just admire from afar!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...