Wednesday, April 17, 2013

En Point

Today's inspiration source of a gray blazer over plaid shirt is from Zara's most recent winter collection (sorry I seem to have lost the photo). This may be one of the last times I wear flannel shirts until this fall, so you bet I'll be making the most of it, even if I'm sweating just a tad underneath the blazer.
Untitled
necklace: gift from aunt (similar)
blazer: Express Editor (this season's sold here)
shirt: J.Crew perfect shirt in ivory tartan (similar)
rings: Forever 21 braid & chain stack ring set (similar)
skirt: Express (similar)
shoes: Via Spiga Missy wedges (similar)

14 comments:

  1. lovely lovely lovey! you rock this look, Cee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look. Fabulous!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I love this look! The neutrals are so soft and fun, I love the blazer with the skirt and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So jealous you have actual spring weather there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm so sad that you're still experiencing winter :(

      Delete
  5. You are so skilled at styling outfits. I love how the shorter white skirt and nude heels make a red plaid shirt appropriate for April.

    Aubree
    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta make the most use out of my wardrobe, right? :) I'm still on a high from making a winter piece work in warmer weather, haha.

      Delete
  6. Oooh, very nice! I love a good plaid and it looks fab with mini / bare legs. It's been chilly here in the mornings (~40 degrees) so I've had to dig out my winter coats again : / I'm also just perpetually cold from this darn virus. Preschool germs suck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with the mini skirt, not mini legs haha

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry to hear about your cold, S =/ From everyone I've heard who have kids, daycare and preschool are the worst when it comes to germs. A hearty bowl of soup will make everything better :) Hang in there!

      Delete
  7. I love love love this outfit, Cee. The light colors paired with the plaid is really fresh :) I MAY HAVE TO COPY YOU.. with proper credit of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy away! And Zara will thank you for the proper credit

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...