Saturday, March 20, 2010

Look for less: Lanvin ribbon necklace -> Merona ribbon necklace

Bear with me, here goes another pearls post :) This time, imagine pearls stranded together with a ribbon. Doesn't that just seem ultra feminine to you? Behold Sarah Michelle Prinze (nee Geller) in Lanvin's ribbon necklace *swoons*
For a couple hundred dollars, that necklace could be yours. But... for under $20, Target's Merona's necklace is shorter, black in color, but also multiple times cheaper!
I promptly went to my local Target and picked up this necklace as soon I laid my eyes on it. It's not long like Lanvin's, but long enough so it doesn't look like you're wearing a choker. It's pretty heavy and everytime I wear it, I have to make sure that the knot in the back is tied nice and secure. Definitely one of my best buys!
cardigan: Old Navy
top: Express

*Sarah Michelle Gellar images courtesy of FabSugar
*Merona image courtesy of Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...