Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brian Nagourney Pearl Bracelet

It's probably the "old lady" in me, but I've always loved pearls. To me, they are ultimate classic piece -- something every girl should have, whether it be a necklace, bracelet, earring, anything really! I fell in love with this Brian Nagourney piece because it has just enough of a casual vibe to be worn everyday without having to look polised. It's difficult for me to wear bracelets to work because I sit in front of a computer all day. Definitely do not want to drive my coworkers crazy with all the clanging of jewels against my desk, and absolutely do not want to damage my bracelets either. I compromise by trying to wear them as often as I can on weekends :)
The bracelet is actually quite easy to take on and off and I never have to worry about pulling the knot too hard. Big plus! Still being sold on couture candy right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...