Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dressing Down a Dress Shirt

When DH saw me wearing my new white dress shirt with shorts, he said I looked like I wasn't wearing any bottoms. Err... I guess I'll take that as consent to raid his closet instead!
gray vest, white button up shirt, distressed shorts, red loafers
gray vest, white button up shirt, distressed shorts, red loafers
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
vest: Banana Republic crossover-hem tank (sold here - on sale)
shirt: from China - borrowed from DH (similar; similar)
bracelet: Madewell knot cuff (similar; similar)
shorts: Express 2 1/2 inch low rise destroyed cuffed denim (similar; similar - both on sale)
bag: Balenciaga city (this season's sold at NM / Barneys)
shoes: Gap driving moccasins (great dupes here, here)

Photos thanks to DH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...