Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pink / Red

Most people would probably assume that I have Valentine's Day on my mind when I wore this outfit recently. It's funny because DH and I are probably the biggest Scrooges when it comes to celebrating holidays/special occasions. I can't remember the last time we exchanged gifts... not over Christmas, not on our anniversary, and not on Valentine's Day. I guess I just have a fondness for pink and red?
pink trench cape, red turtleneck, pink striped button up shirt, cognac brown tote, brown suede over the knee boots
pink trench cape, red turtleneck, pink striped button up shirt, cognac brown tote
pink trench cape, red turtleneck, brown suede over the knee boots, cognac brown tote
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
shirt: Polo Factory slim style button up (tag info; similar)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (similar - $2.59; similar - 25% off w/code REFRESH)
bag: J.Crew Downing tote (sold here - on sale; similar)

6 comments:

  1. love the combination of pink and red. especially when its a turtleneck and cape! :D

    lacee swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH and I aren't big on Valentine's Day either, I only like it for the 75% off candy the day after!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I always forget post-Halloween candy sales. Must... remember... sales on the 15th this year!

      Delete
  3. i love your tote bag, i've been obsessed with them lately :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say this tote has been growing on me. Definitely no regrets whatsoever :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...