Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring in My Step

The longer I look at today's outfit photos, the more I'm doubting my jacket choice. While the tweed and lace combination essentially works due to the similar color scheme, I think I should've gone with something simpler on the bottom (like dark washed jeans) or a solid colored jacket (like my tan leather jacket). Live and learn, right? :)
tweed jacket, lace top, white skirt, over the knee brown suede boots
tweed jacket, lace top, white skirt, over the knee brown suede boots
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon ColorBurst Lipcolor in soft nude 070 (similar)
jacket: UniQUEEN Malang tweed (similar)
top: Zara sheer lace backless - gift from Elle (similar; similar)
ring: Etsy ElishaMarie siren (sold here)
skirt: J.Crew Factory double serge mini (similar - extra 50% off w/code EXTRA40)
bag: Chanel camellia WOC (buy pre-owned)

4 comments:

  1. I think the outfit looks great with the mini and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too ;) Except the next time I'm going to try the skirt + boots with a less busy top!

      Delete
  2. I’ve chosen this to be one of my “What I Love” looks for this week. I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog today.

    Terry
    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...