Saturday, March 29, 2014

Coming Up Roses

Continuing with the pink (and red) theme from the last post, even though Valentine's Day is long behind us. I keep all my clutches in their respective dust bags on a high shelf when not in use, so sometimes I forget their existence. Shame on me. The Jenny Yuen clutch I'm carrying today was one of my earliest purchases when I first became interested in bags. I remember she and Rebecca Minkoff were up-and-comers around the same time. Unfortunately I don't think JY is in business any longer. I miss her clean designs and use of high quality materials. Note to self: must remember to reach for this pink clutch more often now that spring's right around the corner!
dark red jacket, striped scarf, navy gingham shirt, rose clutch and metallic wedges
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in softsilver rose (sold here)
scarf: Forever 21 nautical striped (sold here; similar; similar - $6.99)
jacket: Burberry lightweight belted parka (similar; similar - 30% off w/code NEWSALE)
top: Banana Republic Factory (recent - tag info; similar)
belt: J.Crew (similar - 40% off)
jeans: Blank NYC spray-on (sold at Shopbop / NM)
shoes: Loeffler Randall Rae in rose gold (sold at Saks / LR / Nordstrom / Zappos; similar - 30% off w/code NEWSALE)

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your jacket...sadly that colour doesn't suit me...although I still like it!!

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your total outfit, you have great style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clutch is such a unique gorgeous color! I never tire seeing it on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...