Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pastels / Tweed

One of the nice aspects of blogging that I take advantage of is going through my stash of old outfit photos -- the good, the bad, and the ugly. Outfits can always be improved upon, and as I refine my wardrobe over time, I look for ways to tweak old outfits to make them new again.

For example, today's outfit features the same combination of tweed jacket + gray pants + snakeskin pumps as an outfit from last year. I tried my hand at pairing plaid flannel with tweed, which I thought was a cool combination at the time... but now? Ehh... I probably should've chosen a more casual pair of pants instead. This time around, I swapped out the casual top for a dressier version, which results in a more cohesive look from head to toe.
tweed jacket, mixed pearl necklace, nude blouse, gray trousers
tweed jacket, mixed pearl necklace, nude blouse, gray trousers
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in blushing mauve (sold here)
jacket: UniQUEEN Malang tweed (similar; similar)
necklace: Ann Taylor pearlized stone statement (sold here)
rings: H&M (sold here)
bag: Sole Society Shay textured vegan satchel (sold here)

3 comments:

  1. Great look!! Everything goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nude and grey theme going on :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...