Monday, November 9, 2015

2 Ways - Business Casual in Holiday Colors

I can't believe that holidays are just around the corner. As soon as pumpkin spice offerings hit stores, it was only a matter of time before Thanksgiving and Christmas-related merchandise followed. I've always claimed to be Scrooge-like during the holiday season, so what prompted me to consciously wear olive green, red, and plaid multiple times over the last couple weeks? Like the real Scrooge, perhaps there is hope for me after all.
red + olive green business casual work outfits
[left]: outfit details here / [right]: outfit details below
trench coat, striped turtleneck, olive green wool skirt, oversized watch, red pumps
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
jacket: Burberry Marystow trench coat (similar; similar)
top: J.Crew Factory oversized turtleneck in stripe (sold here - $22.43 w/code YOUWIN; similar)
watch: The Horse Original watch in rose gold/blush (sold here; similar)
skirt: J.Crew Factory asymmetrical zip pencil skirt in wool (sold here - $38.68 w/code YOU WIN; similar)
bag: Nina Ricci small Marche in gris (sold at Barneys / mytheresa; rent; similar)
shoes: Kate Spade Jess pumps (similar; similar)

5 comments:

  1. I love the look! It's very fall. Did you buy the regular size or petite? I'm looking to get the skirt myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm wearing sz 00 regular in the green skirt. It fits TTS for J.Crew. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Hi Cee,
    What size did you get the turtleneck in?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm wearing sz XXS in the turtleneck. It runs big, so I recommend sizing down. It's still slouchy enough without being sloppy.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I was trying to choose between XS and S. Think I'll go with XS since I want it kind of roomy but not too big. You look great in it!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...