Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Gray-Blue-Pink

gray blue drape trench, pink sleeveless shift dress, pearlized statement necklace, gray tote, rose gold wedges
gray blue drape trench, pink sleeveless shift dress, pearlized statement necklace, gray tote
gray blue drape trench, pink sleeveless shift dress, pearlized statement necklace, gray tote, rose gold wedges
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Lakeside sunglasses (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
necklace: Ann Taylor pearlized stone statement necklace (this season's sold here - extra 50% off)
jacket: Chicwish textured belted trench coat - sz S (sold here - extra 20% off w/code THX20; similar)
dress: Ann Taylor boiled wool pocket dress (similar - 40% off; similar; similar)
phone case: H&M (sold here; similar)
bag: Nina Ricci small Marche in gris (sold here; rent; similar)
shoes: Loeffler Randall Rae in rose gold (similar)

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of your jacket. I've never tried this coat before. I'm always wearing weight jacket because I was a sporty type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jacket. I love your style. I'm a man of fashion lover. So I try to find out the best one.

    Do you want....cropped denim jacket......?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...