Tuesday, November 29, 2016

9 Ways - Blue Peplum Top

If a favorite clothing item is defined by the number of wears, then this peplum top wins hands down as my best summer yearly purchase. Now I'll be honest here... peplum was not a love at first sight trend for me. Being the slow adopter that I am, I need to see the trend hit the masses before I start envisioning myself giving it a try. But once I do, I dive in head first. For under $30, I'd say I've gotten my money's worth from this blue peplum top, from casual outfits on humid summer days all the way through chilly fall mornings in layers.
9 ways to wear: baby blue peplum top
Outfit details:
Row 1: one, two, three
Row 2: one, two, three
Row 3: one, two, three

Similar peplum tops: here (on sale), great dupe, here.

2 comments:

  1. i wish more bloggers still did these types of posts, i love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber! Hope your pregnancy's been mostly smooth sailing :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...