Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Pastels

lilac leather jacket, gray silk wrapped pearl necklace, lilac sweater, tweed pencil skirt
gray silk wrapped pearl necklace, lilac sweater, tweed pencil skirt, watercolor studded flats
lilac leather jacket, gray silk wrapped pearl necklace, lilac sweater, tweed pencil skirt, watercolor studded flats
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (may still be in stores; similar - 40% off w/code MARCH40)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
necklace: J.Crew pearl and silk wrapped necklace (similar; similar)
jacket: Balenciaga original moto leather jacket in parme (sold here; similar)
sweater: J.Crew Factory drapey cotton sweater (similar - 25% off w/code SHOPMORE)
skirt: Ann Taylor tweed pencil skirt (similar - extra 40% off w/code MARCH40; similar)
bag: Nina Ricci small Marche in gris (sold here; rent; similar)
shoes: Valentino Rockstud leather cage flats in watercolor (other colors sold here, here, here; similar)

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 them! Definitely have to stop going months in-between wears :)

      Delete
  2. So much love for that leather jacket, may I ask what size you're wearing? I think I might be the same size as you and unfortunately my city doesn't have any Balenciaga stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey G! I'm wearing sz 36 in the Bal leather jacket. I have broader shoulders so went with a roomier size. Let me know if you'd like to see measurements!

      Delete
    2. Hi C - I would love to see some measurements, thank you so much!

      Delete
    3. Here ya go for sz 36:

      14.5" shoulder-to-shoulder
      25" sleeve length
      20" from the bottom of collar to the hem

      Good luck and I hope you love your Bal as much as I do :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...