Thursday, March 3, 2016

Same Old

Long time no blog! I'm slowly re-adjusting myself (physically and mentally) to life at home again. The last thing I want to do is go back to work, but unfortunately my leave bank is in the negative, lol. But going to work means I have new outfits to share! I packed 3 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, 1 coat, and 1 pair of shoes for a 2 week vacation, so I'm ecstatic to wear "new" clothes again.
gray toggle coat, striped turtleneck, gray wool pants, colorblocked crossbody bag, blue suede pumps
gray toggle coat, striped turtleneck, gray wool pants, colorblocked crossbody bag, blue suede pumps
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here - 30% off)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
coat: J.Crew classic duffle coat (this season's sold here - 50% off; similar - 50% off)
turtleneck: J.Crew Factory oversized turtleneck in stripe (similar)
pants: theory Rosel S pants in tesselate fabric - hemmed (similar; similar)
bag: Coach mini Borough bag in retro colorblock (similar; similar)
shoes: Sole Society Desirae almond toe pump (similar; similar - 20% off w/code GETSHOPPING; similar - on sale)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...