Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Half and Half

gray toggle coat, gray scarf, gray ruffled sweater, navy pants, gray gloves, blue suede pumps
gray toggle coat, gray scarf, gray ruffled sweater, navy pants, gray gloves, blue suede pumps
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
scarf: H&M (similar; similar)
coat: J.Crew classic duffle coat (this season's sold here - 50% off, here)
top: LOFT flecked two-in-one sweater (sold here - 40% off)
gloves: Everlane the classic glove (sold here)
pants: MICHAEL Michael Kors stretch ankle pants in new navy (sold at Nordstrom / Bloomingale's)
bag: Nina Ricci small Marche in gris (sold here; rent; similar)
shoes: Sole Society Desirae almond toe pump (similar; similar; similar - on sale)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Sandra! I kinda winged the scarf tying in this post, so unfortunately I don't remember the exact steps :( I came across this tutorial and it looks pretty similar to how I tied my scarf. Hope that helps!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...