Sunday, December 6, 2015

Greens and Blues

I've been wanting this plaid/herringbone scarf since last year -- thank you, Jean, for always enabling ;) Of course, I couldn't find it anywhere. When I was making inquiries at the store, I actually saw a sales associate wearing the scarf from across the room. It was hard forcing myself to stand in place because I wanted to walk up to her and see if she would sell me the one around her neck. A year later and what do I see? LOFT bringing back items that must've sold like hotcakes from previous seasons. *happy dance*
green plaid and herringbone infinity scarf, green swing trench jacket, gray vest, white button up shirt, skinny jeans, black pumps
green plaid and herringbone infinity scarf, green swing trench jacket, gray vest, white button up shirt, skinny jeans
green plaid and herringbone infinity scarf, green swing trench jacket, gray vest, white button up shirt, skinny jeans, black pumps
sunglasses: Ann Taylor Metropolis (sold here)
lips: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 (sold here)
scarf: LOFT herringbone plaid infinity scarf (sold here - $25)
jacket: Everlane swing trench (sold here; similar - extra 60% off; similar)
vest: Banana Republic crossover-hem tank (similar - on sale; similar - on sale)
shirt: J.Crew Factory infinity shirt (sold here - 65% off; similar - $39.50; similar - $20)
jeans: Express mid rise jean legging (sold here - buy 1 get 1 $29.90)
bag: Longchamp large Le Pliage (sold at Bloomingdale's / Nordstrom / NM)
shoes: Cole Haan Bradshaw pumps in 65mm (sold at 6pm - 50% off / NM - 25% off)

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...