Saturday, June 14, 2014

Weekend Ready

This is my first commitment-free weekend since I've been back. I was all ready to take advantage by sleeping in, watching boatloads of sports, and sitting down to churn out an Europe recap post. Well, #1 didn't turn out as planned (10am is early for me), but will definitely be tackling #2 and #3.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
striped button up shirt, distressed jeans, colorblock crossbody bag
striped button up shirt, distressed jeans, colorblock crossbody bag, espadrilles
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: NYX round case lipstick in NYX (sold here)
necklace: J.Crew Factory brass-plated crystal (sold here - on sale)
shirt: Ann Taylor striped perfect button down (may still be in stores)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold here; similar)
jeans: LOFT super skinny jeans in deconstructed garden blue (may still be in stores)
shoes: Tory Burch Beacher flat espadrille (sold at TB / NM / Bloomingdale's - all on sale)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back! And this outfit is super fun! I adore your coach mini bag. I've been eyeing one from their Madison line, but have saved up for a rebecca minkoff first! :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute and simple outfit! love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple, chic look! That coach purse is so cute.

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love simple striped shirts. They look easy, but put together at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...