Monday, June 16, 2014

Elbow Patched in Plaid

Today's outfit is inspired by Massimo Dutti's model touting their denim effect blazer. I love the contrast of crisp white jeans with a dark gray blazer and bright shoes. I couldn't channel her effortless cool though -- think I should've worn looser jeans or a longer top instead.
plaid blazer, gray tee, white jeans, red loafers
sunglasses: Walmart aviator (similar)
lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in softsilver rose (sold here)
necklace: Heirloom Finds (similar)
blazer: Zara checked blazer with elbow patches (similar; similar)
tee: LOFT sunwashed tee (sold here - $12)
ring: Elizabeth and James Windrose (sold here; similar)
jeans: Blank NYC spray-on (sold at Shopbop / NM)
bag: Chanel reissue in 226 (buy pre-owned)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could make white denim work for me - you look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just have to find the right pair :)

      Delete
  2. One of the reasons why I like shopping at Zara. They have a lot of choices of elbow patched blazers!

    Chill out, Biscuit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more! I'm hoping some blazer that I have my eyes on will make it to their spring/summer sale soon *fingers crossed*

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Constructive criticisms welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...